Monday 5 October 2015

Arts In Entertainment

Phil Reed of Noiseless Chatter fame has announced that he is publishing a series of books of arts criticism with a difference. He's called them Arts In Entertainment.

He's asked me to take part and I'm delighted to be contributing a book about the Pulp album This Is Hardcore, the impact it had on me and my surprise at how it failed to change the world.


It's not just me and it's not just Pulp, Zachary Kaplan will be writing about Synecdoche, New York, Catie Osborn's book concerns Titus Andronicus, Nathan Rabin is writing about I'm Still Here, Matt Sainsbury tells us all about Hatsune Miku and Phil himself is writing a book about Mystery Science Theater 3000.

There are more details to come, but in the meantime you can find out more about Arts In Entertainment here.

No comments: