Friday 3 October 2014

Unboxed

Here is the third of the Bad Teeth videos that I wrote. Unboxing is a similar phenomenon to Hauls and one I was equally ignorant of before I was asked to write about it. Individuals film themselves opening boxes of recent purchases.

I enjoyed writing this and selecting clips to include in it. Elements that didn't make the final cut include references to Pandora's box, McDonald's Happy Meals and from the late Jar Jar.



To date over 11,000 people have watched it. One commented to describe it as "asinine commentary over other people's videos than adding a poorly contrived sketch at the end", while another said "I really didn't see a point in this video, the only part I liked was dropping the phone, sorry :/", but on the plus side it made somebody else "LMAO".

No comments: