Wednesday 18 April 2012

P Is For...Photography

Here's my sixteenth post for the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge, P is for... Photography:

I run another blog for a comedy group that I'm part of called Mr Carruthers Presents... and I've taken a variety of photographs for it. I've posted a hundred or so on here before with explanations.

Carruthers Camera #23
Here are five more:

Mobile Home was taken on a camping site near Lulworth, in the south of England, and is just the sort of upmarket dwelling that accompanies posts related to our Estate Agent sketch.

I took Nice Fufu in a supermarket on London's Holloway Road, and is single entendre enough for a post concerning our Sex Therapist sketch.

Slips, Trips And Falls was a very safe (and empty) expanse of pavement near London Bridge.

It's self explanatory where I took In The Garden Of..., the street is just off Holloway Road, sounds far prettier than it looks and perfect for another Estate Agent post.

Special Eyes is an opticians in Forest Hill, South London and fits our Glasses sketch pretty well.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your mobile homes look a lot different than ours!
And you are just one away from a hundred followers, Dave.

Dave said...

The one in the photo definitely isn't mobile.

Crikey. 99!

Nancy Thompson said...

Hey, I'm your 100th follower! Here via the A to Z.

Teehee...fufu flour! Funny!

Maurice Mitchell said...

LOL That's a great looking blog. The slip picture is my favorite.
- Maurice Mitchell
The Geek Twins | Film Sketchr
@thegeektwins | @mauricem1972

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its actually awesome post, I have got much clear
idea about from this post.
Also see my web site > one day swing trader

Dave said...

Thank you all.