The fifteenth post for the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge, O Is For... Original Cuisine:
RED SOUP WITH COUSCOUS
One or two, depending on how hungry you are.
1 tin of Tomato Soup, henceforth referred to as Red Soup
1 packet of couscous
1. Prepare the couscous.
2. Heat the Red Soup.
3. Pour the couscous into the Red Soup.
4. Stir and serve without bread.
- - - - -
Not all my culinary experiments are as successful, or as intentional. My girlfriend enjoys pesto on a pizza. I think it's madness myself, but she likes it so I obligue. As there was more reheating than actual cooking involved I was trusted to apply the pesto. Presumably the responsibility went to my head and I neglected to read the jar and accidentally created:
PIZZA WITH GREEN THAI CURRY PASTE
Hopefully nobody ever again.
Far too many dollops of Green Thai Curry Paste
1. Preheat oven to cook your pizza.
2. Add about six dollops of Green Thai Curry Paste, but crucially remain under the illusion that it's actually pesto.
3. Cook the pizza with its ominous green puddles.
4. Serve. Then apologise profusely and get your unfortunate victim a glass a water quickly.
*Please don't cook this it was horrible. You can't win them all.