Tuesday 24 January 2012

Three Today

No, not me.

It's three years ago today that I started this blog.

I initially planned to use it to showcase my writing, but found myself writing more about acting and then along the way I got into a routine of posting Carruthers Cameras, Pulp videos and These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things which have made this a bit of a random place. Random is not necessarily a bad thing. I've had an idea for another regular feature that I should be starting soon, which will take this already random place even further away from my original idea.

I'm looking forward to it.

P.S. I finished my tax return.

6 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Happy Blogversary! What an accomplishment.

Li said...

Random is good! Congrats on the milestone...and finishing your taxes :-) January seems to be a popular month for starting blogs.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on three years of blogging!

Dave said...

Thank you both. I like random.

I suppose that new year/fresh start feeling is the motivation.

Ellie Garratt said...

Wow. Three years? Happy Blogaversary!

Dave said...

They fly by don't they?

Thanks Ellie, glad to have you back.