Saturday 9 July 2011

Carruthers Camera #16

Five more Carruthers blog photos:

Swallow was a wall near Old Street tube in London.

Car Wars was taken during a day's marathon training. Brogan parked his car in London Bridge and we went for a run. Or rather Brogan and Mark ran whilst I rode Brogan's bicycle because we were trying to rest my injured knee. When we returned, many hours and many miles later, the car was face-to-face with the monstrosity on the right.

The sign in Tasty Utilities is outside a shop on Leyton High Road. Sadly, I can guarantee that the smile on the sign outside, is nicer than any you might see inside.

The Unhelpful help point that found its way into a trainspotting post, was on the platform of a train station I can't remember the name of on the way back to London after the Reading Half Marathon.

The bins in They've Bin Arguing are bins in Islington. For some reason they began a spate of photos I took of bins.

No comments: