Saturday 14 February 2009

Autism - Bus Ride

This is the first in a series of four adverts for the National Autism Society. I'm playing Daniel, a lad with Autism, as we follow him through his first day in a new job. His first challenge of the day is catching the bus to work.

Filmed on and off a bus, in and around Alexandra Palace in London, this was directed by Martin Kerem for Mystic Monkey Productions. And, yes, that is Leonard Fenton, Dr. Legg from EastEnders, as the passenger on my right.

If you want to find out more about the Think Differently campaign, then you can do so at www.think-differently.org.uk

3 comments:

Dave said...

You're welcome

Susan at Stony River said...

I'm loving these adverts, Dave -- thank you for posting them, but thanks more for doing such a spot-on and beautiful job acting them. My children fall apart in supermarkets, and this does an amazing job of capturing their experience.

Sorry I'm a bit late getting here -- and wish I could have seen them on TV! Public awareness could make such a difference.

Dave said...

Thank you. I'm glad you like them.